Happy 11th Anniversary, Simon
It’s our 11th anniversary today, Simon. ELEVEN YEARS. Gone in a blink of an eye, a batting of an eyelash. We’ve seen so much in these years together, and I’m consistently reminded of the image of iron sharpening iron. That’s what we are together. We’ve covered a lot of ground in our eleven years of marriage, and it was fun to make to take a look at how far we’ve come.
11 STATES WE’VE VISITED
- new york
- california (SO MANY TIMES)
11 PLACES I WANT TO GO WITH YOU:
- The Eastern Caribbean
- The Greenbrier
- South of France
- The Mediterranean
- The Netherlands
- Anywhere except Mexico haha
11 WAYS YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND
- You’re the most loyal person on the planet
- You appreciate creating experiences for our family.
- You work super hard to provide for us.
- You find value in spoiling those you love.
- You had hair just like Yanni in college.
- You do flips off the diving board like an Olympian.
- You can find the coolest rental cars anywhere.
- You’re not afraid to flip a kid in the air off an inflatable.
- You stare down a challenge. AND YOU WIN.
- You were the cutest boy in 1st grade.
- You never take no for an answer.
11 TIMES WE’VE DONE SICKNESS & HEALTH
- That one time in France
- Motion sickness on the road to Hana on our honeymoon
- Jude’s early arrival
- ulcerative colitis surgery 1
- ulcerative colitis surgery 2
- sticking needles in my rear when i was preg with Archer
- All the times I was sick while pregnant with Archer
- All the times our kids got the stomach flu
- All the times you and I got the stomach flu
- When Archer puked through my 35th bday
- I can’t think of any others bur surely that’s not all
We’ve done for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. For better or worse. We’ve seen it all, and no doubt we’ll see it all again, my love. I choose you. Every day.
You might also enjoy:
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.