Moving On Up
Welcome to the brand new (and most definitely improved!) Pencil Shavings Studio!
The fabulous team at Cooper House has been working like crazy to get us up and running here and while they’re still working a few bugs out with the comments, etc., I wanted to give you guys a peek at what’s happening over here. I cannot sing their praises enough – Tim and Erin are web wizards, I tell you!
And I can’t wait to show you what I’m giving away next week — something pretty amazing in honor of our new digs!
Check out these links to take you into the weekend:
- Ally at Allyson in Wonderland wrote the post I’ve been wanting to write for months.
- Susan also had a pretty awesome post on the benefit of wearing those awesome clothes in your closet TODAY.
- I bought the linen swing sweater from J.Crew and I am OBSESSED with it. It’s ridiculously versatile and the swing shape is perfect for that half-tuck look that J.Crew is so good at.
- Darling nursery tour over at Little Green Notebook. I’m especially crushing on that little blue sofa.
- Uhhh, this gorgeous quatrefoil ceiling pendant is exactly what I’ve been looking for! I think this would be perfection in the master bedroom. Via Shades of Light.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.