Oh man. We are having so much fun here! I cannot remember a better time to be in SF. The weather is perfect. In fact, it’s Fleet Week, and the Blue Angels were screaming overhead all day yesterday.
Highlights of yesterday:
– Dad received The Brain in the mail
– starbucks oatmeal for breakfast
– SF moma bookstore
– Cal Academy of Sciences. Great aquarium
– lunch on fishermans wharf at Boudin
– walking to Ghirardelli
– taunting the boys with the good and dangerous activity we have planned today (bwahahaha)
– hauling it up Russian Hill to the top, only to walk down Lombard. Then back up to the cable cars
– hanging on for dear life to the very front of the cable car (the only way to ride)
– perusing Union Square
I particularly love that we are all keeping track of each other via texts and Twitted. We are such a tech savvy fam!
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.