Style: The Golden Hour of Summer
Today’s style post is inspired by the perfect summer evening. The other night we went to my sister’s house for a late-afternoon swim. It was that perfect time of day – the golden hour. Everything is beautiful. I wish I could bottle it up for you — warm sunshine, the sound of the water, swinging in the hammock to dry out my swimsuit, and watching Jude chase the resident bunnies (a family of three!). Heaven on earth.
Nothing is better than a stack of striped beach towels.
I’m happy as a clam this time of year — it’s truly my most favorite fashion season of all (but don’t I say that for every season?). The colors of the water mixing with the green of the grass. And a few stripes for good measure, naturally.
- Splendid stripe maxi dress
- Tory Burch sandals
- Sperry Top Siders in bright blue (I bought mine for appx $40 after all the sale deductions!)
- J.Crew one piece swimsuit
- J.Crew Punk Floral print one piece (also on sale – plus add’tl 30% off!)
- Merona for Target one piece suit
- Warby Parker sunnies (like mine in the photo)
- Saturday Ship Shapes necklace
- Kate Spade chevron scarf
You might also enjoy:
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.