Altitude Design Summit – Home
So, the Alt Design Summit sounds like something I would want to go to. Totally. It’s a conference for design bloggers. And. AND! It’s held at the same time as the Sundance Festival. Does it get any cooler than this?
According to their site, you should attend Alt if you fit any of the following criteria:
– People that love talking about design in all its iterations. What it is. How it’s changing. Why it’s important. (Check.)
– People that read sites like Apartment Therapy/drive German cars/subscribe to magazines from Europe. (Check – well, that Apartment Therapy part)
– Design or lifestyle bloggers who want to (finally!) meet their fellow design and lifestyle bloggers. (Check. That’s right. I’m a stalker.)– People from across all the design disciplines: graphic, industrial, fashion, interior, product, textile. Plus illustrators and photographers too. (Check.)– Business Owners who make pretty things and want to figure out how to get their products on design sites. (Erm, ok, not me, but interested in learning about this kinda stuff!)
– Advertising Agencies and Marketing firms that want help creating social media campaigns for their design-minded clients. (Not exactly me either, but I’m sure it would be educational nonetheless, n’est-ce pas?)
– Employees who would love to get credit for working while actually hitting the slopes. (I think this fits Simon, so ok, check.)– People who create inspiration boards. (Check!!!)– People who look at inspiration boards. (Check! Is anyone still checking?)– Big-Love fans that want to find out if polygamy is for real. (Um, no. Not me. We can’t win ’em all.)
– Star-struck film fans obsessed with the Sundance hype who want to spend a weekend celebrity sighting. (Ok, who are we kidding – check.)
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.